Saturday 25 June 2011

finally.

heard a lot of things updated by my frens about him.

what i could say at this moment is---he is really an immature guy with childish thinking and someone who talk before think. 

so yea, end of story. 

weeks before, i still immersed in the romance he gave me and all the promises he used to tell me. all is because i still loving him. but then, after everything i heard, i realize, i really didn't know the real him at all. 

i will never hate him, because i know hating someone we used to love is hard and pointless. i will wish him awake from his fairy tale as earlier as he could. i wish he can finally find our what he really needs, wants and the right way of treating people right especially his loves one.

2more days i'm gotta turn to be 21st. and this mean lots to me.
as an indication of being an adult, who need to be responsible to myself, and people who surrounds me.

i'm here wishing that everyone surrounds us could be happy, and happiness. 
and yet, PEACE~~~

with love,
miko

No comments:

Post a Comment